As Kentucky’s only college for Women and as a forerunner in coeducational adult accelerated learning, Midway University empowers undergraduate and graduate students as leaders through a professionally-oriented liberal arts education. In support of its mission, Midway University aims to:
- Create and maintain a student-centered intellectual environment that supports leadership development.
- Integrate diversity into the general curriculum so that students will confront, intellectually and critically, some of the key issues concerning gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion, socioeconomic and ADA.
- Prepare graduates with knowledge required in their professional field.
- Enhance the communication skills, analytical perspectives, and critical thinking abilities, of all students.
- Provide advising for students so that they meet their academic goals and upon request assist with their personal needs.
- Encourage development of faculty members as teachers and scholars.
- Provide financial aid in the form of scholarships, grants, and loans to qualified students, while responsibly managing the resources of the institution.